Maharashtra Cabinet Expansion has been a talking point for quite some time now since Ajit Pawar and nine other leaders of NCP joined the Shinde-Fadnavis government. Amid speculations of clashes due to ministerial berth allocations, a scribe has shared the list of portfolios that Pawar and leaders backing him have been given. Hours after the list was shared, it was confirmed that Pawar and his NCP loyalists who took oath with him as ministers, did get the fortfolios as mentioned in the list.
- Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar has been alloted the Finance portfolio.
- Dhananjay Munde has received Agriculture portfolio.
- Dilip Valse Patil will be heading the Cooperative Department.
- Dharmarao Atram will preside over Food and Drug Administration Department.
- Sports Department will be overlooked by Anil Bhaidas Patil.
- Chhagan Bhujbal has been given the Food Civil Supplies portfolio.
- Aditi Tatkare has been entrusted with Women Child Welfare Department.
- Sanjay Bansode was given Sports.
- NCP Leader Hasan Mushrif will look after the Medical Education Department.